My Montclair office is now open for in-person sessions. The NYC office will be closed until further notice. Telehealth sessions are available for NYC and NJ patients. Please inquirer as to the costs/benefits of in person therapy verses telehealth as each individual case will be different.
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- All therapists wear masks.
- All therapists maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy room.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- I ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected regularly.